People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Si brevis esse volo obscurus fio

I am in one of those moods again... So i put pen to paper and i wrote.. Life happens so fast, I often forget about where i have been and the things I've experienced and endured. I forget the originality and the strength and i try and create it new. What a waste of experience.


Thought: ((An apology is an empty gesture with no promise or intent to repair damage. Don't apologize unless you are truly sorry and have the desire and drive to right a wrong. Otherwise, if you apologize without any remorse or reasoning for why you should feel guilt, you will be constantly going against your word, which is really all you have. Even just saying the word "sorry" with no cause behind it is like throwing your very integrity out of a speeding car on an interstate overpass, from that moment on, what you apologized for will be a reflection of your character. Are you willing to uphold such a defining impression?))
 ::Just a thought. Delving deep into a shallow starting point.::

-------***-------

"I think it is brainless to assume that making changes to your window's view will give you a new perspective."
("So, then what's the problem if changing windows won't change your perspective.")

Well played good sir.

-------***-------

Obscure and Irrelevant

"I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory, is the victory over self." -Aristotle

 -------***-------

On a final note: keep in mind that you need not share your feelings, you simply need to feel them.
(-Bee)

 

No comments: