People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jenny Morgan

Born in Salt Lake City, UT and now living and working in NYC, Jenny Morgan has an educational background including:
2008 - Fine Arts MFA, School of Visual Arts, NY
2003 - Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design, CO, Bachelors of Fine Arts Degree, Valedictorian
1999 - University of Utah, Foundation drawing classes, Salt lake City, UT
1997-98 - Peterson’s Art Center, General instruction, Salt Lake City, UT




It shows in her work.

No comments: