People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Let's Go To Deleware

By far, one of my favorite brewers, making some of my favorite beers, (my personal favorite being their 90 Minute IPA, Yum) Dogfish Head brewery is located in Milton, Delaware and if you thought that was the only thing there, you are surely mistaken. Read the article released on Tuesday describing the new 'Dual Tour' of Milton & the Dogfish head brewery HERE. Sounds like my kind of trip. Also check out the Dogfish Head website for more off-centered stuff for off-centered people & the 'Fish Finder' so you can always find yourself some scrumptious brews nearest you.

No comments: