People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Jordan Thomas


Capo Beach, Ca native Jordan Thomas takes his interest and love of surfing and interprets it into these amazing works of art. Not only does he master abstract color blending, but the kid can rip it up on a surf board too! Check out more of his work HERE and also take a look at THIS article on him and his brother Joe Aaron (an equally talented ocean minded artist) from Surfwire.com. I think they do a fantastic job of describing the inspiration for these pieces, plus, their use and placement of the word "stoked' throughout the article is just lovely. :) Enjoy. 

Also IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA NATIVE don't miss the fifth-annual "Surf Show at Doho"  this Saturday, July 23rd from 10am-4pm. Find out more about the event on at Danapointtimes.com. Go out and show some support for your art community!

No comments: