People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Friday, July 29, 2011

He Knows So Much About These Things.

 
 Reality starting to set in. This is all happening. 
Only thing that has my stomach in knots is money. 
Although stressful, that makes my soul rest at ease for everything else is peachy! 

If anybody wants to buy any of my art or any of my possessions to help me make this trip please don't hesitate to email me: Lizebee@live.com. I could use all the help i can get. Will do commission work as well.

No comments: