People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Am A Princess



This is the beauty of Disney. This is the type of princess that dad's should be teaching their little girls to be. Teach them of the power of family, pride, compassion, love and kindness. Don't teach them that they are better than everyone else or that they will get far because they are "beautiful." Don't teach them to be selfish but to be giving and to have strength. Strength that will benefit others as much, if not more, than it will help themselves. There is still some beauty being taught to today's children. Thank Goodness.

No comments: