People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Highraff

'Rafael Calazans Pierri (a.k.a Highraff) was born and raised in São Paulo, Brazil, bestowing him with huge city influences. With a strong influence of graphic design and mixing graffiti, illustration, comic language and psychedelic art, Highraff creates his own style of art. Since 1997, his work praises nature and its elements."

No comments: