People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Fern Gully



Everyone has probably seen this movie when they were a kid, but have you ever gone back and watched it... actually watched it? Not only does it have an amazing cast of characters, it's funny and visually pleasing, but there is a much deeper message behind this movie. Children's movies just aren't what they used to be.
Part 1

You can find the rest of the film on the side panel after each section.

No comments: