People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Iain MacArthur


I am only posting one picture because you should definitely go check out his site: PFFT!
This guy has a mystifying  imagination and the acute ability to actually execute it with these amzing images that evoke such an emotional response (at least for me). He also has an enormous amount of material. By far one of my favorite new artists that i have come across.

No comments: