People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Julio Reyes

So i actually applied for an art school and am in the progress of creating my portfolio for submission. The school is Laguna College of Art And Design in California. I am applying for a BA in illustration and am nervous beyond belief. This is a very well known and prestigious school in the art community and i thought i would share some work from a student there. This painting is by Julio Reyes, titled "Empire" on Canvas 42 x 60 inches. Lovely!
 
Julio (Fine Art Alumni) just won the Art Renewal Center award of Best of Show with an honorarium of $10,000! It's easy to see why.

No comments: