People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Kenny Random

"Snoopy was an Icon in the '80s, he's very cute and everyone love him...but times have changed. This represents my iconographic image of modern times. Snoopy still embodies sweet and happy times, but notice how he's sleeping. It's as if he's been asleep throughout the past two decades and everything around him has changed.

"Snoopy is the dream and his devastated home represents the cruel reality or our new world. The tags and writing are the voices of youth rebellion.

"So, this is my picture of a modern metropolis."

No comments: