People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Amazing - Old Man In Nursing Home Reacts To Hearing Music From His Era

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never stop listening, and never stop searching for more!

- Alkaline

Anonymous said...

btw: i love how pissed off he gets when they take it away from him! classic!

-Alk

OrangeSUnshine said...

Its incredible how his mind starts working again based simply on sound memory. I would be pissed too. he is so cute when he is there dancing. love it.