People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3.2 Million Dots,

From Juxtapoz, "This is a portrait of my father, and it only took 3.2 million dots to complete it. So is the work of Miguel Endara, who used several different Micron pens to recreate a portrait of his father that was made on a photocopier. The video that goes with the portrait only took 210 hours to complete. Only."

No comments: