People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wire Sculptures

 Incredible wire sculpture art by French Artist Gavin Worth. You can see more of his work HERE. It reminded me of some wire figuring I had seen in Ocean Beach, San Diego a few years back. Intriguing because of how simple, yet detailed these types of work can be.
Wire Sculpture by unknown artist.

No comments: