People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

b i g December 30, 2009

we'll correct collegiate mistakes.
a shower of formal ideals.
completely soused.
the hearts on our sleeves,
as they drowned we could hear them screaming,
"oh, what a tragic way to see our final days." 



I attempt to talk up the town:
"the answers are in the arches of the 20th century towers
and in comfortable cars in motion."
and yet it still remains, this incessant refrain:
"you're just like the rest. your restlessness makes you lazy." 



keeping busy is just wasting time
and i've wasted what little he gave me.
(all around) i know the conscious choice was crystal clear,
to clean the slate of former years:
when i sang softly in your ear and tied these arms around you.

No comments: