People call me Lizzie Bee

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
People call me Lizzie Bee. Southern California is where i call home and I have a family that I wouldn't trade for anything. Taken By A Good Man. Life is too short to not enjoy the beauty, comedy, sadness, love and righteousness that it holds. So here I share the things that mean something to me, in hopes they will mean something to you as well. Like OrangeSUnshine Blog on FACEBOOK for streaming updates: facebook.com/OrangeSUnshineBlog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Such Is Life" -Vishvendra

     I guess I have been extremely short lately. For some reason everything just seems to be getting on my nerves. I can't really explain why. Sometimes I think it's because I'm really homesick. Sometimes I think it's anxiety taking over, having to deal with real life; Paying bills, car problems, working full-time, wanting to go back to school.... yada yada yada.  It's hard to balance everything. I guess everyone feels this way though, and what I'm saying is nothing new to any of you. I guess it just feels better when you lay it out to see, so you have to look at it, stare at it, absorb it all, deal with it, and fucking get over it. Because after I wrote that, for some reason, I'm feeling a lot better about my life. Everyone must endure the entire spectrum of emotions and i just seem to be caught between a few shades, lost in tones. Either way it's hard and you gotta find ways to make it better.


This blog is for me to just lay everything on the table, like bringing home groceries and setting them on the kitchen counters.Write about the random things and put the milk away before it goes bad sitting out. Clear my head and share the contents with anyone who feels like reading them. I'm wondering what it will actually be about. Music. Movies. Coffee. TV shows. Art. Juice. Life. Boston Happenings. Friends. Family. Love. Chocolate (mmm chocolate). Weather. Everything.

Like right now, for instance, it is 13degreees outside (feels like 1* according to the weather channel) and I'm freezing my ass off. My roommate just walked down the stairs shivering and saying how awfully cold it is. You walk outside and the ground is covered with ice. There are piles of snow around me that are actually taller than me. I'm from San Diego, the most winter you will see is a bad rain storm and a few inches of rain. My body is going into climate shock moving across the country the way I have. My dad used to tell me about how living in San Diego, his body would kind of shut down, and he would be sad in the winter because the seasons hadn't really changed. I'm kinda feeling the opposite about things right now

Anyway, i guess it will all pour out here on these pages, like a Louisiana rain storm. But hopefully the subjects will be diverse and ever-changing like the mountain ranges of Arizona.
Peace Easy

No comments: